Below is a calendar of classes (local and on-line), workshops, presentations, and other scheduled events, many of them free:
- This event has passed.
Making Room for the Muse Online Class focusing on clearing clutter for your creative life
April 20, 2017 @ 8:00 am - May 31, 2017 @ 5:00 pm PDT$175
This is a six-week class designed to help you:
- Identify internal and external “clutter” that stifles creativity.
- Adopt a gentle, personalized approach to clearing clutter.
- Create a Making Room for the Muse notebook to track your process.
- Use writing and other expressive processes to move internal clutter, examine your relationship with time, feed your curiosity, and discover creative possibilities.
- Listen to brief presentations guiding you into each topic. Essays, videos, poems, images, and songs will also be shared.
- Listen to meditations that ease you into creative activities.
- Share your reflections, writings (always optional), questions, and “aha’s” with classmates through written posts.
- Receive personalized written guidance and support from Carolyn.
- In an atmosphere of group support and respect for privacy, create your own schedule to navigate these rich processes.