The Gentle Approach Coaching Newsletter
I produce a monthly newsletter with tips for reducing the clutter in your life, as well as announcements of the workshops and classes. Below are links to several past newsletters that you’re welcome to read. You can also subscribe to the newsletter (opens in a new browser tab).
- Mindful Pretending. This newsletter explores a strategy for borrowing competence when the task feels daunting.
- A Page from My Journal. In this newsletter I share a personal example of how journaling can help me when I feel stuck.
- The Power of Slow. This was a newsletter I wrote while I was in the process of writing Clearing Clutter as a Sacred Act. Sometimes slowing down is the most efficient thing to do.
- Gertrude Time. This newsletter shares how to bring some order into a creative life. Subscribe to My Free Monthly Online Newsletter
Sing along to some clutter songs I’ve written to familiar tunes:
- Journaling.com This is a gathering place for resources about journal writing. Membership is free and gives you access to specials and bonuses. Check out an article and podcast about my new book, Clearing Clutter as a Sacred Act: Essays, Poems, and Practices.
- Self-Compassion.org This is a really helpful gathering of research, resources, meditations and practices to confirm and support the power of self-compassion.
- Clutterersanonymous.org An online community that uses a 12-step approach to clutter-clearing
- Books to Help You Clear Clutter Inside and Out
- Some Online Articles to Help You Get Rid of Stuff
- Nine Gentle Clutter Clearing Guidelines
- Presentations, classes, and workshops, available to your group, organization, or gathering of friends. Learn more.