The Gentle Approach Coaching Newsletter
I produce a monthly newsletter with tips for reducing the clutter in your life, as well as announcements of the workshops and classes. Below are links to several past newsletters that you’re welcome to read. You can also subscribe to the newsletter (opens in a new browser tab).
- Warming Up How to get yourself started.
- Emotional Sorting Clearing clutter is often a matter of the heart.
- Steadfastly Gentle Again and again, I pledge allegiance to the gentle because it’s the only thing I’ve found that works in a sustainable way.
- Mindful Pretending. This newsletter explores a strategy for borrowing competence when the task feels daunting.
- A Page from My Journal. In this newsletter I share a personal example of how journaling can help me when I feel stuck.
- The Power of Slow. This was a newsletter I wrote while I was in the process of writing Clearing Clutter as a Sacred Act. Sometimes slowing down is the most efficient thing to do
- Gertrude Time. This newsletter shares how to bring some order into a creative life.
Sing along to some clutter songs I’ve written to familiar tunes:
- Self-Compassion.org This is a really helpful gathering of research, resources, meditations and practices to confirm and support the power of self-compassion.
- Clutterersanonymous.org An online community that uses a 12-step approach to clutter-clearing
- Books to Help You Clear Clutter Inside and Out
- Some Online Articles to Help You Get Rid of Stuff
- Nine Gentle Clutter Clearing Guidelines
- Presentations, classes, and workshops, available to your group, organization, or gathering of friends. Learn more.