Is it possible to address your clutter effectively while being kind to yourself? Absolutely—with the help of your journal.
This four-module, self-paced course is designed to take about four weeks. It will offer fresh perspectives, strategies, and writing processes to help you:
- set your course with kindness
- identify the kinds of support that are helpful for you
- get movement where you’ve been stuck
- sustain your momentum
- find your own best ways of approaching your clutter challenges
- practice using a journal as a clutter-clearing companion to supply patience, clarity, and compassion right when you need them.
When you sign up, you’ll have immediate and unlimited access to the full course on a beautiful platform. Written and recorded lessons provide writing processes and actions, gently guiding you into more effective ways of addressing whatever clutter is blocking you. Discussion boxes provide an option for sharing with and learning from others along the way.
The course is regularly $87 but for a short time I’m offering a special of $10 off. And for those found me on Journaling.com I’m taking an additional $10 off the price so you pay only $67.